Have you ever wondered what the elk are saying? Have you ever thought about what you are saying to the elk?
Certified Wildlife Biologist & Animal Behaviorist, Chris Roe, recently was on the podcast in a short new series “Real Elk Sounds”. Chris & Jay listen to live elk sounds then dissect them from an analytical & elk hunting standpoint. This is truly an unreal listen if you are looking to take your elk knowledge & calling to the next level.
Listen to Chris of Roe’s Hunting Resources & Jay discussing these elk topics in Real Elk Sounds Series 1 & 2:
- What’s a contact cow elk mew
- What’s a cow elk lost mew
- When is a cow elk looking for a response
- What’s an elk assembly mew
- What’s a vocal signature
- Should you use multiple calls
- What’s a dominate elk bugle
- When to bugle & when not to
- Chris defines his level 1, 2 or 3 elk response categories
Take your elk knowledge to the next level by clicking play on these 2 episodes of REAL ELK SOUNDS!